Infolinks is the perfect resource to monetize your website or blog using contextual ads.
SEO GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS.
Search engines help users find pages on a particular topic. That's exactly why they become great allies in your battle to attract good visitors. So here you got a SEO Guide for Beginners.
33 TIPS TO GET MORE TRAFFIC
No matter if your blog is new or you has been writing during a year on it, all bloggers should look for ways to generate more traffic.
Remember, Traffic = Money.
I will give you 33 tips to make your blog a successful blog
MAKING MONEY WITH ADSENSE
If you want to make money with advertising, I show you how to improve your earnings from ADSENSE.
25% DISCOUNT. BEST HOSTING FOR BLOGS
Now you can get a 25% Discount Coupon for Host Gator. The best hosting company. Read the review.
HOW TO BE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE
Being on the first page of Google is like having 15 minutes of fame. The vast majority of visits would come from Google. These are the 5 most important aspects we have to take in mind.
SECRETS OF BLOGGING INCOME
A book written by two of the best professional bloggers that will give you everything you need to know how to start a blog, improve it and make money with it.
EARN MONEY UPLOADING FILES
Internet it's a great source of income and exist the posibility of making money just by uploading files to websites.
EARN MONEY ONLINE WITH EASY JOBS
With Minute Workers you can expect to earn $10 per day easily doing simple jobs that anyone can do.
Google Adsense is a good advertising system for your blog or website if you wish to make money with advertising, it provides everything you need to place ads.
But not everyone is able to squeeze the full potential of Adsense. Earn money with Adsense is possible, but like everything in life requires effort.
So, How to improve Adsense on my blog?
Will I expect to live every month from Adsense?
Starting with Adsense
If you don't have an account, you have to create it, but you can start from a Google account already created. Enter Google Adsense requires to be accepted they tend to be strict to avoid people already banned in the system.
Many bloggers often say "why not tell a friend to click on my ads? nobody will know" and that has become the main reason for being banned from Adsense from night to morning without explanation. Don't try to fool Google.
You must think about who will see your ads: All visitors of your blog? Or just those who arrive from search engines?
First you must know a few words:
- Impressions are the times that an ad is shown loading a page. If you always show Adsense, each page load will be a print.
- CTR is "Click-through rate", ie the number of impressions divided by the number of clicks. If the ad has been shown 10 times and only 1 user has clicked on the ad will have a CTR of 10%.
- CPC is cost per click, the price an advertiser pays each time someone clicks on the ad. The best positions are for the advertiser that pay more in the Google search results.
- The CPM is another metric used to indicate cost per thousand impressions.
Note that Adsense can become annoying for the visitors of your blog, so try to integrate it in your content with the best possible way.
Google made a little graphic about the best places to put AdSense on a blog, the darkest areas:
How to optimize advertising for your blog
Here are some tips:
- If you put an ad inside an article, use the format 300 × 250combined with text.
- Use the area of highest attention by users (usually the top), examines how they navigate your site, investigate the EyeTracking and use tools of usability.
- Combine different styles and formats.
- Visitors through search engines usually have a better CTR than your usual audience for one simple reason: they don't know where are the ads on your site.
- If more than 80% of traffic comes from search engines, use an ad in the header, because if they don't find what they are looking for on your site, they are likely to click on the advertising.
- Try more services like Adsense for searches.
Where to put Adsense?
Probloger.net has a post where they make several tests and see which works best for Adsense.