Monday, August 08, 2011
When put advertising on my blog? It is a question I've seen many times on some forums and blogs.
There are different opinions about when is the best time to place advertising on our blog.
Here I show you what are the strategies used by bloggers to decide when to add advertising to their blogs:
- When you create the blog: Many bloggers have chosen to place advertising from the beginning. That is, once you create the blog. Regardless, the number of visits, articles and time of the site. This is what I did.
We must accustom readers to advertising. Because if you place advertising after creating the blog, many of our readers would complain and they wouldn't visit our blogs.
- Number of visits: We must have a minimum number of visits per day. The recommended number of daily visits varies considerably, there are some who recommend 80 visits and others who think we must have more than 500 visits per day. If we don't have that number of visits, we shouldn't put advertising on our blogs.
- Niche: Some base their decision on the niche. First we must verify if the blog's niche can be profitable or not. If the niche is profitable we place advertising.
- Number of articles: It's like the number of visits. Some recommend having at least 10 articles and others have thinks that at least 50 articles.
- Time of the blog: The time the blog has been active. Not be confused with the creation of the blog, if not rather from the creation of the first article. The recommendation is from 6 months through a year.
So we must wait at least 6 month to put advertising on our blogs.
There is no strategy better than another. Is a personal decision when to advertise in our blog.
What strategy did you use?